01 February 2007

Seriously, people, find something more productive to do with your time!

I am completely disgusted. Probably because I have always been under the impression that people are good. I have recently been informed, that contrary to my prior beliefs, people suck. (quoted from my mother) I have always believed that people are generally good, that there has to be some goodness inside of everyone, but today I came across something that really disturbed me. On the ever-popular 'facebook', a few of my friends have joined a group titled "HELP FIND MISSING GIRL"... and I'm thinking 'sweet, this is cool that there are so may people joining so quickly, yadda yadda yadda'. So then, I went to Google to look up more about it (since I am unemployed and at home in the middle of the day with nothing better to do). Well, much to my surprise, this entire thing is a hoax. The girl is not missing... she is alive and well in Philadelphia.... and probably sitting in her living room watching oprah and eating bon bons. What a selfish bitch (pardon my french)... How awesome of you to create a group claiming that you are missing just so people will join and you may gain some popularity. There are real children out there, who have been taken from their families. Who have had their childhood stolen from them... their innocence taken at 5 years old, etc. And you have the audacity to think that child abduction is a joke?! Real fucking cool.... not.
Sometimes I hate that I care so much about things and people, but there are some things that I just can't ignore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home